The training course will be a three day course in Auckland and/or Christchurch. Enquire for dates*
The training course will cover labour doula, post natal doula, how to for business and much more. The course will be presented by respected midwives, doulas and DoLove founder (Kate).
The 'DoLove labour and postnatal certification' will give you the skill set to deliver a high level of support and care for your clients. You will have the confidence to do so after the training course and with on-going mentorship.
DoLove affiliates also give you the business systems to accelerate your growth to suit your life style.
In very independent work, you will have the support of your DoLove doula community and the DoLove leadership team.
Take advantage of the national advertising/recognition of the DoLove brand.
Cheaper cost of client acquisition.
OH&S and other administration processed for you.
No money handling with your client, keep the interactions personal.
We will help you build the best business you can
- Flexible work hours, around your existing commitments.
- competitive income
- only need a First Aid certificate/police check prior to starting
- fully supported to run your business
- maximise profits with minimal capital outlay.
- high customer satisfaction
- Your income level is dependent on the time and effort you put into your business and the lifestyle you wish to achieve.